The Sixth and Final Annual Derek’s Dash for Dravet will take place on Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 8:30 am at Cherry Creek Dam Road, Greenwood Village, CO.
More information on registration is coming soon; stay tuned!
About Dravet Syndrome Foundation
The mission of Dravet Syndrome Foundation (DSF) is to aggressively raise research funds for Dravet syndrome and related epilepsies; to increase awareness of these catastrophic conditions; and to provide support to affected individuals and families.
- The ongoing need to fund innovative research
- The urgency in finding better treatments
- The motivation of our donors to make an impact specifically in the fields of Dravet syndrome and related epilepsies
- The importance of transparency and accountability of not only our organization, but the researchers that we fund
- The need for global collaboration in order to find a cure
Dravet Syndrome Foundation was founded by a group of parents with the purpose of expediting research to find a cure and better treatments for their afflicted children. It was established in the state of Connecticut and was designated a tax-exempt public charity in the United States in October 2009 by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3).